‘80% of women experience period pain at some stage in their lifetime. You can suffer from period pain from your early teens right up to the menopause. Most women experience some discomfort during menstruation, especially on the first day. But in 5% to 10% of women, the pain is severe enough to disrupt their life.If your mother suffered period pains, you are more likely to suffer too. In 40% of women, period pain is accompanied by premenstrual symptoms, such as bloating, tender breasts, swollen stomach, lack of concentration, mood swings, clumsiness and tiredness.’
But why do menstrual cramps occur?
Features : Feminine Cramp Relief Roll On
- 100% Herbal roll on, which after a few strokes on the affected area work like magic. The roll on is curated with the goodness of ayurvedic ingredients, i.e., Satva Pudina and Eucalyptus Oil.
- Satva Pudina is widely known to be a natural pain reliever. For years it has been known as a calming herb, from gastrointestinal pain to abdomen pain. It has also been found that it regulates muscle relaxation and helps control inflammation.
- Eucalyptus Oil is known to calm irritability due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known to be an antispasmodic, providing relief from involuntary muscle contractions.
How to Use : Feminine Cramp Relief Roll On
- DO MENSTRUAL CUPS AFFECT YOUR VIRGINITY?
- URINARY TRACT INFECTION: SYMPTOMS AND PREVENTION
- UTI FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN | PRECAUTIONS & TREATMENT
- LACK OF SANITATION FACILITIES IN SCHOOLS
Moreover, if you have any other doubts or questions, do let us know in the Comments section below!