According to a study published by Women’s Health Concern
‘80% of women experience period pain at some stage in their lifetime. You can suffer from period pain from your early teens right up to the menopause. Most women experience some discomfort during menstruation, especially on the first day. But in 5% to 10% of women, the pain is severe enough to disrupt their life.If your mother suffered period pains, you are more likely to suffer too. In 40% of women, period pain is accompanied by premenstrual symptoms, such as bloating, tender breasts, swollen stomach, lack of concentration, mood swings, clumsiness and tiredness.’
To deal with the monthly pain most of the women rely on medicines. The most common medicines which are consumed during monthly cycles are ibuprofen and naproxen. For the time being, they do help you to come out of the period pain and cramps, however, they have side effects which can have an impact on your body in the long term.
But why do menstrual cramps occur?
Before the beginning of your periods (usually 1-2 days) and during your periods, your uterus contracts to shed the uterine lining. Prostaglandins, a hormone, is involved which triggers the uterine muscle to contract. Higher the levels of prostaglandins, more severe is the pain.
Unfortunately, this is a natural process and should be dealt with natural pain relievers only.
With an aim to help the community to deal with their monthly cycles, without the use of medicines, we rolled out a revolutionary product, i.e., Feminine Cramp Relief Roll On.
Features : Feminine Cramp Relief Roll On
- 100% Herbal roll on, which after a few strokes on the affected area work like magic. The roll on is curated with the goodness of ayurvedic ingredients, i.e., Satva Pudina and Eucalyptus Oil.
- Satva Pudina is widely known to be a natural pain reliever. For years it has been known as a calming herb, from gastrointestinal pain to abdomen pain. It has also been found that it regulates muscle relaxation and helps control inflammation.
- Eucalyptus Oil is known to calm irritability due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known to be an antispasmodic, providing relief from involuntary muscle contractions.
How to Use : Feminine Cramp Relief Roll On
The roll on works by gently applying a few strokes over the affected area and you will get relief from the pain within a few minutes of application. Also, you don’t have to worry about staining your clothes as it gets absorbed in the skin.
It has no side effects unlike any other medicines and is safe to use. However, it is meant for light to moderate muscular pain for your monthly cycles. Although, the effect of the roll on may vary according to body types. For extreme pain, it is advised to consult a medical practitioner, as your muscular pain can occur due to some other reasons.
Now, your body would finally be working in peace with the natural phenomena associated with it.
- DO MENSTRUAL CUPS AFFECT YOUR VIRGINITY?
- URINARY TRACT INFECTION: SYMPTOMS AND PREVENTION
- UTI FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN | PRECAUTIONS & TREATMENT
- LACK OF SANITATION FACILITIES IN SCHOOLS
Moreover, if you have any other doubts or questions, do let us know in the Comments section below!