Preventing Urinary Tract InfectionsOf course, the best thing one can do is prevent UTIs. There are plenty of steps to prevent contracting a UTI.
- Urinate frequently
- Maintaining proper hygiene. Pat dry your vagina with a tissue paper everytime you use a toilet
- Always wipe your vagina from front to back
- Use washroom as soon as you feel like passing urine. Do not hold it for too long.
- Drink plenty of water daily. Drink at least six to eight glasses of water to keep yourself hydrated
- Urinate and Wash Immediately Before and After Sexual Intercourse
- Wear cotton underwear
- Avoid the use of any perfumed soaps or washes near the genital area as it might destroy the useful healthy bacteria present.
- Keep your toilet seats clean and bacteria free with the help of toilet seat disinfectants and other toilet hygiene products.
Mostly we pick up a UTI when we use toilets that are extremely dirty or toilet seats that may look clean but are infected with bacteria. An unclean toilet seat can really pave the way to many bathroom borne diseases especially a UTI and if it is a public washroom you have to be extra careful. The only way to prevent this is by using toilet seat sanitizer sprays or wipes to disinfect the toilet seats. PeeSafe Toilet Seat Sanitizer protects from germs and harmful bacteria and is specially formulated to disinfect the toilet seat surface.It dries up very quickly and protects from bathroom borne diseases. Toilet seat Sanitizers Spray is portable and can be used at home, in your car, at restaurants, hotels, offices and while playing sports or traveling even in aircraft. PeeSafe is available to shop on: Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart,Shopclues,1mg,safetykart This blog has been written by Anshu Bhatia was first published on SafetyKart on 20th Dec 2017
Image Source: Google