Returns and Refunds Policy
All order cancellations will be handled as per our Standard Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by Pee Safe:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Cash payment mode orders will be cancelled for non-receipt of cash within 48 hours from the time of placing the order. Cheque payment mode orders will be cancelled if cheque is not deposited or intimation of the same is not given to us within 48 hours from the time of placing the order.
Cancellation by Customer:
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
1. If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same
2. If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
In order to get a defective item replaced, contact Customer Care via Contact Us within 3 days from the date of delivery. The defective product or part of the product will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
REFUND AND RETURN:
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the customer to the Seller/Pee Safe on the Pee Safe website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective.
2. Item was damaged in transit.
3. Products was/ were missing.
4. Wrong item was received.
Return could also result in refund of money in some of the cases.
We encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, Pee Safe/seller shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
The following RULES apply to this Policy:
1. Certain consumable items cannot be returned or refunded if the seal is broken. Products under the Pee Safe, FURR by Pee Safe, Pollution Safe, Raho Safe, DOMINA, Moskito Safe, and Palm Safe brands are among those on the list.
2. In case of damaged or any missing product the customer needs to raise the request within 24hours from the time of delivery. Once the customer has raised the request, he/she needs to provide a visual proof (an image) of the damaged product to Pee Safe within 3 days from the time of delivery.
3. All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
4. In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, customer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the customer’s account.
5. Refund will only be processed after a quality check of the product by experts of Pee Safe
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to Redcliffe Hygiene Pvt Ltd.