Hand sanitizers help in maintaining hygiene which is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading potentially dangerous germs to others. Many diseases and conditions are spread by not washing hands. Experts suggest that our hands can hold from a million to a billion invisible bacteria.
While the proper hand-washing technique is a vital part of keeping ourselves healthy, soap and water aren’t always around when you need them. That’s where alcohol-based sanitizers like PalmSafe come to the rescue. So when you do not have an access to a sink one should use a Hand Sanitizer.
When is the best time to use Hand Sanitizer:
- Every time we use the toilet at home or public places.
- Before eating your breakfast, lunch or dinner or before putting anything in your mouth
- Before cooking and after preparing food
- Before and after coming in contact with a sick person
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal or animal waste
- After touching garbage
Why we should use a Hand Sanitizer:
Germs in our hand can end up in our mouth. One cannot wear rubber gloves all day long, it is just not practical. But we can at least maintain hand hygiene so that germs do not get a chance to make us or someone else sick. When we do not maintain proper hand hygiene then the germs from our hands can get transferred to our eyes, nose, or mouth whenever we touch them. And once they're infected, it's usually just a matter of time before the whole family comes down with the same illness. Hence hand hygiene is extremely important. Moreover clean, running water is not always accessible when we are in a vehicle or at a mall or traveling or even when at home. So the best alternative to maintain hand hygiene is to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer from Palm Safe to clean hands.
Benefits of Hand Sanitizer:
- Hand Sanitizers require less time than hand washing.
- Hand Sanitizer can kill micro-organisms on hands that we cannot see with our naked eyes.
- Hand Sanitizers are easily accessible than sinks.
- Hand Sanitizers are very portable and can be carried in our pockets as well.
- Hand Sanitizers help reduce bacterial counts on hands.
- Hand Sanitizers are less irritating to skin than soap and water.
- Your hands tend to stay cleaner longer than if you were to use soap and water.
How to use a Hand Sanitizer:
- Apply the product to the palm of one hand (read the label to learn the correct amount).
- Rub your hands together.
- Rub the product over all surfaces of your hands and fingers until your hands are dry. After this, you are good to go.
- Never rinse your hands with water or wipe them with a towel after using the Hand Sanitizer as this will counteract the effect of the product.
One should not underestimate the power of hand hygiene! Use PalmSafe Hand Sanitizer today.