When we talk about public toilets, it's a scary word, especially in India. When you're not in the comfort of your own home or luxurious bathroom and have no choice but to use a public restroom, the struggle begins.
To begin with, finding a public toilet in India is extremely difficult. And, if you are fortunate enough to find one, whether it is clean and safe to enter is also a major concern. We can often resist the urge to use the public restroom. However, if you have erratic bowel movements, you will have to use the public restroom.
Public restrooms are notorious for harboring unpleasant bacteria such as E.coli and others. It is not always the case that public restrooms are the cleanest places to visit. Even a clean public restroom can harbor a lot of germs due to the large number of people who use it all day. Even if public toilet seats are cleaned on a regular basis, they are not hygienic.
Here are a few suggestions to help you avoid getting sick from germs:
- Do not enter a toilet unless you spot some tissue rolls.
- If you have no choice but to use a dirty or unclean stall, take extra precautions and follow as many safe practices as possible.
- Whether the toilet seats are clean or dirty always disinfect it with Pee Safe Toilet Seat Sanitizer to avoid any scare against UTI and other toilet infections.
- When it's time to flush, avoid using your hands directly. Instead, use toilet paper to avoid touching it directly before flushing.
- The wash basin in public restrooms, like the toilet seat, is unhygienic. It's because you come out to the basin with everything on your hands. Wash your hands thoroughly. Use liquid soap, rinse, and thoroughly wash your hands. Also, if the tap is not automatic, use tissues to close it. Don't forget to dry your hands.
- When you leave the restroom, you may come into contact with the contaminated area next to the toilet door handles. Before leaving, use a tissue or the same toilet seat sanitizer spray to make it germ-free.
- Use an alcohol-free natural hand sanitizer Palm Safe to keep germs at bay. It is also one of the safest and most effective hand sanitizers for children.
Toilet seat sanitizer sprays are extremely portable and can be carried in your purse, bag, or even your pocket. Pee Safe products are completely safe to use on a daily basis and aid in the prevention of infections.