Pee Safe's new addition to a well-rounded range of feminine hygiene products are the 100% organic cotton, biodegradable sanitary pads. These are made entirely of bamboo pulp along with organic cotton. The organic cotton is grown through a natural process without the use of any chemicals or fertilisers to ensure your direct contact with the pad is safe and secure.
Every girl spends an average of 40,320 hours wearing sanitary pads in a lifetime. A regular sanitary pad remains in constant touch with your intimate area during this time. It's time to make the switch! You deserve organic.
Product Key Features
- 100% organic cotton
- A disposable bag
- Chemical free
- Leak Proof
- Rash Free
- FSC Certified Bamboo Core
Our sanitary pads are specially crafted for you and for our planet. It's make includes 100% organic cotton top sheet along with bamboo fibre for extra leakage protection. This is a biodegradable product and is individually wrapped in disposable bags.
How to use
The sanitary pads are each enclosed in a disposable bag.
- Expand the folded sanitary pad; from right to left and then the other part from left to right.
- Release the sheet from the back of your sanitary pad and place it on your undergarment.
- Paste the wings under the pad after removing the adhesive sheet visible on top of the sanitary pad.
- At the time of disposal, place the used one in the disposable bag and throw it in the bin.