The recent outbreak of viruses has created quite a stir amongst the people. People are now concerned about their health issues more than they ever were. Since the outbreak of the virus, more than 2,000 deaths and over 75,000 cases have been confirmed globally as of February 19, 2020. On December 31, 2019, a few cases of pneumonia were reported in Wuhan, China; which were later confirmed to be associated with the Novel Coronavirus. Soon after that, many other countries reported cases of Coronavirus amongst their nationals.
On January 31, 2020 Coronavirus was declared a global health emergency by the World Health Organization.
What exactly is ‘Coronavirus’?
According to WHO ,“Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.”
The Novel Coronavirus is said to have originated from Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in China’s Wuhan, where wildlife is sold illegally. Also, the possible source behind the outbreak of the virus are bats.
A few possible symptoms of Novel Coronavirus include:
- Sudden cough, cold or fever
If you have a mild cough, cold or fever which is steadily turning severe.
- Headache or Sore Throat
If you have a severe headache or sore throat without any cause or are feeling ill.
- Pneumonia or Bronchitis
Bronchitis and Pneumonia can make you feel dizzy and wheezing, which should not be ignored.
- Shortness of breath or Body aches
Shortness of breath or body aches without any disease can potentially be a Novel Coronavirus.
Preventive measures which you can follow are:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently as possible with warm water, or alcohol-based hand wash or soaps. Do not forget to carry Hand Sanitizers along with you, wherever or whenever you are on the move.
- While coughing or sneezing do not forget to cover your mouth and nose with your hands or a tissue. Immediately after doing so, wash your hands and throw away the tissue.
Before sitting on a toilet seat, do not forget to sanitize it with a Toilet Seat Sanitizer. A toilet seat is home to millions of bacterias and viruses.
Maintain social distance between yourself and other people, especially with those who are coughing, sneezing or are having a fever.
- Do not forget to take care of your intimate hygiene. Keep your intimate area clean and safe from any kind of infections and bacteria. Always remember to use Pee Safe Intimate Wash, curated with natural ingredients and is available for both Men and Women.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unnecessarily. A hand comes in contact with different types of surfaces, which can be contaminated. So, protect yourself from contracting the virus.
- Using a Pollution Mask could lower the risk of contracting viruses, especially in public and crowded places.
- Drinking boiled water can lower the risk of contracting any kind of virus or disease.
It is the need of the hour to follow the above preventive measures as Novel Coronavirus is contagious and has no treatment yet.