ABOUT THE OFFER
1. Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases
2. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer
3. Offer is valid only for the first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user
4. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account
5. Offer period from August 11th, 2018 to May 31st, 2019
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
1. Create your PayPal account
2. Shop on Indian merchants accepting PayPal
3. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
4. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option
5. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add the card if not already added)
6. Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date. Check award email for exact date of expiry of cashback received.
7. The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
8. Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer can be availed only once per user
2. You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal
3. This offer is available on the First-Come-First-Serve basis to first 125,000 eligible customers.
4. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies.
5. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
6. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
7. The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported.
8. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank
10. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.