Keeping yourself healthy and maintaining your hygiene during travels are two of the most important aspects of traveling. When you pack your travel toiletries Usage of public transport is unavoidable in this time and age unless you are highly affluent and only travel in a private car and jet. Mostly you have to depend on the regular bus or train or plane for traveling to places. People often step off a bus or a train or a plane with stained clothes, dirty oily face, hands that are full of germs. We all know how tricky it can be to stay clean and hygienic while traveling. You all have to also agree to the fact that public transportation breeds a lot of germs, especially if you have to visit a public toilet on a train or on a plane or at the airport or any other public place. People who travel have up to a 50 percent chance of suffering a travel-related illness. While most travel-related illness is minor, some very serious infectious diseases can also be picked up while traveling. Where do you turn when access to basic facilities like a clean hygienic toilet and sink becomes a distant memory? But if you’re properly prepared, you’ll be ready for whatever travel trial comes your way. Travel trials that include: traveling to remote places where a clean and hygienic toilet is not available, no sinks to wash your hands or no sink to wash your face, no availability of clean water. Check out the travel hygiene tips that will help you to keep fresh and clean while traveling:
Carry Wet Wipes:Wet Wipes are antibacterial multi-use wipes that assure a germ-free experience while traveling. It also works as a substitute for hand sanitizer. It is easy to carry and can be used for multiple things.
- To wipe your dirty hands when a sink is not available.
- To wipe your already clean hands for the extra germ-free experience.
- To wipe your face to remove dirt or the extra oil build
- To cover your mouth when you have to sneeze.
- To wipe the seats on which you sit or lay your head when in a train, plane or movie theatre or a restaurant.
- To wipe the toilet seats to ensure you don’t catch any infection like UTI.
Carry a Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray:We all have to visit a toilet multiple times in a day. And if you are traveling you cannot be ensured that the toilet you are using is completely germ-free even if it looks sparkling clean. The best thing that can help us is Toilet Seat Sanitizer from PeeSafe.
- It is very portable and can fit in your purse, travel bag or even your pocket.
- It is easy to use as it just needs to be sprayed on the toilet seat.
- It reduces germs safeguarding you against catching any infections.
- It is recommended by doctors and is completely safe.
- It helps you to give a germ-free toilet experience.
Can peesafe spray be carried as hand baggage on international flights
Jayshree May 23, 2019