Leakage Protection Pack
- Regular price
- ₹ 499.00
- Sale price
- ₹ 499.00
- Regular price
- ( 32% )
- Unit price
Inclusive of all taxes
Eligible for delivery?
GET 10% OFF
ON FURR RANGE
GET 10+5% OFF
ORDERS ABOVE 699/-
GET 10%+15% OFF
ORDERS ABOVE 1099/-
GET INSTANT 10% OFF
ON ALL PREPAID ORDERS
Item added to your cart
No leaks guaranteed!
Trying out Menstrual Cups for the first time? Even if you are a pro, liners are something you just can't do without.
98% of the customers who buy our menstrual cups, also purchase our panty liners. We have made your lives simpler and even more economical by giving you a combo of our bestsellers for a lower price!
- Reusable Menstrual Cup with waterproof pouch x1
- Aloe Vera infused Panty Liners(25x2= 50Liners)
The Reusable Menstrual cups are the most economical menstrual product so far. Our cup is made of 100% Medical Grade Silicone and in an FDA approved facility.
They are supposed to be inserted into your vagina. The menstrual cup can collect up to 26 ml of blood and no, it doesn’t leak out. On an average, we bleed just about 20 ml a day but never forget the thumb rule with any period products; keep a check every 4-5 hours.Key Features:
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone: The safest material you can insert. No heartbreaks guaranteed.
- Sizes: Extra Small, Small and Large.
- Upto 12 hours of protection: So safe that you can sleep in them. No more awkward sleeping positions.
- FDA Approved:These cups are made in a FDA approved facility.
- Lasts upto 5 years: You'll be spending just Rs. 500 for the next 5 years for your period vs Rs. 12,000 on pads.
With extra cottony-soft surface and a curvy design for your extra comfort, Pee Safe is here with Aloe Vera Panty Liners. Pee Safe Panty Liners is a boon to all the girls/women who face white discharge. These panty liners can also be used around the days of your periods in order to avoid spotting. Pee Safe Panty Liners are 185mm wide giving optimal coverage and a subtle fragrance that keeps you dry and fresh all day long.
Panty Liners are similar to sanitary napkins albeit thinner they can be used on a daily basis to avoid extra discharges. Just like pads remove the paper from the back and place it on your panty. For disposing of the liner, use a paper to roll it and throw it in the dustbin. Do not flush for it may clog the drain.Key Features
- Optimal Coverage: 185 mm wide panty liner unlike any other.
- Cottony-Soft: Extra soft that makes it the comfiest.
- Curved Shape: Just the perfect coverage at the right places.
- Aloe Vera Infused: Subtle fragrance that keeps you fresh all day long.
What are Panty Liners made of?
The make of our panty liners include a 100% organic cotton top sheet for comfort. It also has other natural biodegradable ingredients such as certified bamboo fibre.
What is the use of Panty Liners?
Panty Liner is the best way to protect yourself from white discharge and surprise spotting during and around the dates of your period.
Can I sleep in the cup?
You can wear your cup for up to 12 hours, which makes it safe to sleep in. You only have to be concerned if you have heavy flow and may require to change it sooner than that. This is something you'll be able to know when you start using the cup and once you understand the flow of your cycle.
Can I reuse the same cup by washing?
Yes, you can reuse the same menstrual cup during your cycle by just washing it with a mild soap and water. But always sterilise the cup right before your next cycle.
Reusable Menstrual Cup with Waterproof Pouch
- Manufacturer -Ningbo Luke Medical Devices Co. Ltd. No.178 Gujiayan, Yangming road,Qishan Village, Yuyao City, Zhejiang province, China - 315400
- Country Of Origin - China
- Best Before - 60 months
Aloe Vera infused Panty Liners
- Manufacturer -K.A. Enterprises, 35/1, Industrial Premises, Shukla Brother Warehouse, Sanwar Road, Gram-Jhakia Indore, Madhya Pradesh-453555, India
- Country Of Origin - India
- Best Before - 36 months
Customer ReviewsBased on 55 reviews47%(26)53%(29)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)C
Leakage Protection PackS
For a first time menstrual cup user, it was scary initially. But the cup was so good and firm, easier to use. The quality is great. Panty liners were also good and no odour or discomfort while using them. On the whole, a great budget pack! Thank you Peesafe!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.